Spherical Plain Bearing GEEM.ES 2RS Series is a plain bearing consisting mainly of an outer spherical inner ring and an inner spherical outer ring. It is generally used for oscillating motion, tilting motion and rotational motion of low speed and heavy load. Compared with rolling bearings, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, small volume and large carrying capacity, and is widely used in engineering machinery, heavy-duty vehicles, agricultural machinery, mining metallurgy, printing, textile, railway, ship and the like. In recent years, the application of the joint bearing has been continuously extended, and it has also been widely used in buildings and bridges.
1) Sliding contact surfaces: Steel vs. Steel.
2) Materials: Both outer race and inner race are made of high chrome bearing steel.
3) Heat treatment: Both outer race and inner race are quenched (hardened), surface phosphorized.
4) Features of structure: With oil groove and oil holes, with an axial split in outer race. With dual seals.
5) Lubricant: molybdenum disulfide.
6) Properties: Good wearability, corrosion resistance, self-alignment, dust proof.
When installing the Spherical Plain Bearing GEEM.ES 2RS Series, if the clearance inside the bearing is too large or too small, it will have a very large impact on the use of the bearing. Too much clearance will result in more unstable bearing operation and a slightly longer time, which will also affect the normal operation of other parts in the machine, thus shortening the service life of the bearing.
If the bearing clearance is too small, the bearing will be subjected to too much pressure, and a large amount of heat and wear will be generated due to friction during operation, thereby greatly reducing the service life of the bearing. So when installing the Spherical Plain Bearing GEEM.ES 2RS Series, we need to avoid situations where the bearing clearance is too large or too small.